The Gift Collective guides keep rolling in! Here's a great post for the gardener in your life, curated by our friend Mary Kathyrn of Loretta Flower. Mary Kathryn puts together the best arrangements in town and can style a shoot like no one's business.
1. Navajo Inlay Pocketknife from Spartan Carrying a pocket knife around not only means you're prepared, it also makes you kind of a badass. Especially when it's as fine-lookin' as this.
2. Weleda Spray Deodorant in Sage at Whole Foods All that sweat and whiskey can add up in a bad way--give 'em a gentle hint with this gift. This spray is all-natural, smells amazing, and really works, even on those hot August days.
3. Goatskin Gloves from The Natural Gardener For the ladies who don't want to get their hands too dirty, these gloves are really durable but super-soft and easy on your hands (read: no calluses or blisters).
4.Corner Creek Reserve Bourbon from Wiggy's Wine & Spirits People who work hard need to unwind in a serious way. This bourbon is amazing to sip on at the end of a long day, and at $20/bottle is very affordable.
5. L.L. Bean Maine Hunting Boot So very fine and can last through just about any conditions. My dad still has the pair he bought in 1965.
6. Klein Tool Bag Beautiful, affordable, tough, and classic. And it just gets better with age.
7. Smartwool socks from Whole Earth Provision Co. Yeah, okay, so no one likes getting socks for Christmas. But these are so much better than your standard-issue gold-toe. They last forever, are comfy, and keep your feet toasty warm in the winter.